Features that enable SP-ONE to outperform similar speakers
- Deep Bass Carbon Fiber Woofer: lightweight 3.5 inch woven carbon-fiber cone, wave reflection structure and custom-designed magnet together produce a 50Hz deep bass normally typical of larger woofers.
- Tweeter: soft dome, horn-loaded driver for a wide dispersion of highs – a design that lowers the crossover frequency in order to achieve a flatter frequency response. The soft-dome tweeter’s high-energy magnetic flux and self-cooling capability together produce an audibly clearer signal.
- The SP-ONE’s double cavity allows for a bass reflex design capable of delivering deep bass and powerful dynamics.
- CD-quality Bluetooth sound: together, the 4.0 Bluetooth transmitter and receiver module with aptX technology plus the SP-ONE’s noise-reduction circuit deliver CD-quality sound.
- Optimized Active Speaker Design: the SP-ONE audiophile-grade power amplifier‘s specific compatibility with speaker and Bluetooth module bring to life a vast, imposing soundstage rich in the music’s smallest details.
- Frequency Response：50Hz to 22kHz
- Impedance：6 Ohms
- Power Rating：60W
- Dimension (H x W x D)：H195 X W130 X D180mm
- Weight: 2Kg/unit
- Package Weight: 6.2Kg/pair
For Active Model
- Inputs: Bluetooth & Line In
- Power Supply: AC adapter (DC19.5V, 3.16A)
- 5V DC charging Port for external accessory
- Weight: 2.3Kg/unit
- Package Weight: 6.7Kg/pair
The enclosure is made of a dense, premium-quality, naturally finished bamboo*. The bamboo cabinet changes its hue with variations in room and natural lighting. One cannot fully appreciate this until he or she sees the speaker up close. It asks to be caressed. The grey anodized aluminum front panel and carbon fiber driver complete the stylish look.
*Many lookalike speakers use bamboo designed skin on MDF wood. The SP-ONE uses premium bamboon for cabinet.