WR-2 versatility lies in its architectural design, where all inputs, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth data are routed to a streaming CPU module for processing. The digital data can be re-streamed to multi-room Wi-Fi receivers or a Bluetooth device or decoded for lineout or headphone out.
The free iOS and Android Apps allow you to easily control your smart music system, select your source music and group destination speakers (including receiving streamers).
- Outputs: Coaxial (USB Type-C), Line Out, 3.5mm Headphone Amp, 12V Trigger Out
- Inputs: Line In, HDMI ARC, Optical, Coaxial, USB Pen Drive
- All inputs re-stream to WiFi and Bluetooth aptX HD headphones and speakers
- Ethernet RJ45, 2.4GHz & 5GHz WiFi, 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD
- Audio file decoding up to 24bit / 192KHz
- Streaming protocols Airplay2, DLNA, UPnP, SpotifyConnect, Tidal Connect & Qplay
- Streaming services: Amazon Music, Deezer, iHearRadio, Napster, QQ music, Qobuz, Spotify, Tidal, TuneIn and others
- Support multi-room streaming up to 8 zones
- NuPrime proprietary EQ settings
- OLED display for music information
- NuPrime Omnia App for Android and iOS
- Dimension: 151mm W x 136mm D x 51mm H (including feet)
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Color: Black (PANTONE 19-3924 Night Sky)
*Wireless re-streaming and SPDIF output are limited to 44.1K (CD Quality) to ensure multi-room streaming performance requirement.