Touch sensitive keyboard; IR remote; Wall mounting by 3/8“ nut
DSP; Bass enhancement; 6-band equaliser
WiFi; Bluetooth; Aux-In (3.5mm); RJ45
Mutiroom up to 10 zones; Party mode
WiFi Dual-band 2.4 & 5 GHz; WPS; RJ45 LAN connector
MP3 – FLAC – MP4A – WAV – OGG; High Resolution up to 192KHz – 24 bit
Size: 380 (W) x 160 (D) x 200 (H) mm
- Flat – Reference setting which works best on stand/support away from wall and as a stereo pair (standard stereo bookshelf speaker placement). Listening distance around 2m from the speakers.
- Stand – I intended this for a single speaker setup with placement and listening distance similar to above. The EQ adjustments is to make the sound seems wider and more powerful so as to get closer to the sound of a stereo pair.
- Shelf – Also for desktop placement, this is when the speaker has to be placed close to the wall and the listening position is around 1m from the speakers. The EQ adjustments pushes vocal behind the instruments to compensate for the close listening position and also partly deals with the surface reflection from the table/shelf top. Works better at lower volumes.
- Wall – Speaker is mounted on the wall and having a distance from the corners. Listening distance of 3m or more from the speakers, which may be suitable for home multi-room installations. The EQ adjustments attempts to compensate for the speaker placement as well as the listening distance.
- Corner – Speaker is mounted in a corner, with an expected listening distance of 3m or more from the speakers and mainly off-axis. This may be suitable for commercial installations like in shops or restaurants. The EQ adjustments emphasize mid and treble frequencies to balance the corner boom of the bass frequencies and attempts to improve off-axis clarity.