- Wi-Fi 24-bit/192kHz and Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD streaming
- A selectable sampling rate converter (SRC) samples the streaming source or digital input music to a higher sampling rate (up to PCM 24-bit/768kHz and DSD256) with ultra-low jitter and distortion
- Supports all major online streaming services (Deezer, iHeartRadio, Qobuz, QQ Music, Spotify*, TIDAL*, TuneIn), Bluetooth 5.0 (aptX HD), network DLNA and AirPlay 2 streaming
- Re-streaming of connected optical and coaxial inputs
* Spotify Connect and TIDAL Connect are supported.
** Mobile devices can stream Bluetooth music to Stream-9, but it can not stream to Bluetooth earphones.
The free iOS and Android app allow you to easily control your smart music system and select your source music and group destination speakers (including receiving streamers).
NuPrime proprietary Sampling Rate Converter (SRC) chip, low noise linear power supply and power circuit, plus other audiophile-grade components enable the STREAM-9 to achieve world class performance above its peers.
Ultra Hi-Res Sampling Rate Converter
- The sampling rate of any digital inputs, including streaming, can be converted up or down between PCM and DSD, from 44.1kHz to 768 kHz or DSD64 to DSD255
- The conversion is achieved by up-sampling to megahertz before down converting to the targeted sampling rate with ultra-low jitter and distortion.
Nuprime customize the exclusive SRC chipsets with a Taiwan IC design house and use two of them to achieve our performance goal.
Low noise linear power supply
64-bit quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processor for high resolution wireless streaming
BT 5.0/aptX HD
Bluetooth Wireless HD-Qualcomm aptX HD supports 24-bit music quality over Bluetooth.A Bluetooth signal extender enhances signal over 30 meters.